Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still

There are those of us who open our own backs with our tongues; we lust to scratch the tickle of blood as it drips. Self-condemnation is a diseased whore we christians frequent; knowing the fungus hurts us, but with a perverted love that we are getting what we deserve.
God so loved the world. This world that loves money and hates him; yet still He loves it. Why, then, do I have a hard time believing He loves me? God loves me.
Borderline spirituality disorder. Invent negative thoughts God must be having about me and live in condemnation because it is just so uncomfortable to be at peace soemtimes.

Be still my soul, for the Love of God has found you.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. You are so dead on. Read my latest entry...we are totally tracking, my love. I love you! You and I are recovering Flattulation addicts. Not flattulence, but you have that too.

    ReplyDelete